ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT VISA
Citizenship and Immigration Canada offers Arranged Employment Opinion category for skiiled workers living outside Canada. The program attracts skilled workers to transfer their transferable skills to Canadians when they start working in Canada. The program is employer's driven economic Immigration category. The employers support skilled worker to get permanent resident of Canada visa and subsequently start working with the employers in Canada.
The program is part of federal skilled workers program and the skilled workers need to satisfy other federal skilled criteria in addition to, but it is limited to availability of confirmed permanent full-time job offer in Canada by the employer.
The skilled foreign workers must have at least 1 year experience in the related field under Managerial, Professional and Technical and Trades.
The skilled workers must have at least 1 or 2 years college diploma in the related field.
Benefits of applying for permanent residents of Canada under Arranged Employment Offer (AEO):
- Your occupation should fall under Managerial, Professional and Technical but not restricted to ministerial instructions 29 priority list as mentioned in the Federal Skilled Workers category in our website
- No need to show settlement fund
- Permanent full-time job is ready in Canada
- Faster Immigration as compared to Federal Skilled workers category provided all supporting documents are genuine and are not inadmissible to Canada in terms of health and security threats to Canadians
- Comparatively easy to qualify once you have permanent, full-time job in Canada.
The interested candidates are requested to send resumes at email@example.com for assessment whether he / she is qualified or not depending on the merit of the resume and occupations considering the present employment trend in Canada.
Thanks for visiting our website