CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS VISA
You must meet these minimum requirements to apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class. You must:
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec
- A temporary foreign worker with at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada, or
- A foreign graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada.
- Have gained your experience in Canada with the proper work or study authorization
- Apply while working in Canada - or - within one year of leaving your job in Canada
- Include the results of an independent language test (from an agency designated by CIC) with your application.
To know about the above stated category visa, Please send your resume to Global Immigration Consultancy Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your resume at Kolkata branch office or office nearest to you in your convenient time to get back your reply at the earliest.
Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant will be pleased to assess your resume to fit you in the above stated category to get permanent resident visa.