Overview of Canada Immigration
People migrate from one country of residence /country of origin to another country for survival / better living (better lifestyle).
In recent years, when we think about migrate to any developed country for higher standard of living as well as for better prospect for next generation, definitely, Canada is the right choice for everyone. Canada is the only country who accepts immigrants in high volume. Immigrants can expect to live in a protected, organized and multi-cultural society. Canada embraces people from all over the world regardless of religion and community they belong to.
Canada accepts immigrants under different categories as follows:
- Federal Skilled Visa: In this category, skilled immigrants will transfer / exchange their skills to the local Canadians and contribute in Canada economy. In return, skilled immigrants can expect to live in a protected, organized and multicultural society with free health care and other social benefits. Canada is haven for next generation. They have more opportunities to improve themselves for better exposure in their career
- Canada accepts business immigrants who like to invest money in Canada and run business here. Business opportunity is getting better for investors in Canada with full support from federal and provincial government of Canada
- Canada also accepts immigrants who can not fit themselves in skilled categories to immigrate to Canada but they have business experience and sufficient money and are interested to invest money in Canada for 5 years as per eligibility criteria of government of Canada. In return, they are eligible to immigrate to Canada with family. How big the family it does not matter
- Canada encourages International students to study in Canada and start working somewhere in Canada and subsequently getting eligible to become a permanent resident of Canada
- Canada also accepts immigrants under Provincial Nominee in different provinces from temporary foreign workers and International students.