Other Immigration Services
Permanent residents of Canada are eligible to apply for Citizenship after 3 years living in Canada provided the permanent residents are not inadmissible to criminality or security threat to Canadian society.
As of November 1, 2012, adults between 18 and 54 who apply for citizenship must send to CIC to prove that they meet the language requirement for citizenship A copy of any of the following documents showing that you meet the language requirement will be accepted:
Proof of completion of a Secondary / Post-secondary education program in French or English, in Canada or abroad, such as
- A transcript, diploma or certificate from a secondary school; or
- A transcript, diploma, certificate or degree from a post-secondary school or
- Applicants who successfully completed LINC / CLIC courses between January 1, 2008 and October 31, 2012, should indicate this on their citizenship application form and CIC will verify the completion electronically; or
- Applicants who successfully complete a LINC / CLIC course after November 1, 2012, should submit copy of the certificate that is issued to them.
New third-party test results, including:
- CELPIP GENERAL (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program General test); or
- CELPIP GENERAL - LS – a two-skills (listening and speaking) version of the CELPIP General testequivalent to CLB - 4 (Speaking - 2H & Listening - 2H) ; or
- IELTS GENERAL TRAINING (International English Language Testing System) equivalents to CLB LEVEL - 4 or higher (Speaking and Listening only); or IELTS score: Speaking - 4.0 & Listening - 4.5.
- The link of British Council website click here
- Test d' Evaluation de Francais (TEF): or
- Test d' Evaluation de Francais adaptè de Quèbec (TEFAQ) or TEF épreuves orales – a two-skills (listening and speaking) version of the TEF
The interested candidates are requested to contact us immediately by phone or by e-mail to get appointment soon to apply for Canadian Citizenship before 1 November, 2012 to avoid English language test (now mandatory for citizenship application) from CIC approved / designated third party agency.
Permanent resident card:
We do renewal /new card of expired / to be expired or stolen PR card of our clients.
The interested candidates are requested to contact us by phone or by e-mail to get appintment to apply for renewal / new card of permanent resident.
New work-permit / Extension of work-permit:
Temporary Foreign Workers / Post-Graduate Students
We process papers for renewal / extension of work-permit for our clients.
The interested candidates are requested to contact us by phone or by e-mail to get appintment to apply for renewal / new work-permit
Extension of Temporary resident visa:
Extension of temporary resident visa is very common to all of us in order to extend the expiry date of visitor visa due to longer stay in Canada.
We process extension of temporary resident visa for our clients.
The interested candidates are requested to contact us by phone or by e-mail to get appintment to apply for extension of temporary resident visa.
Humanitarian and Compassionate ground:
A person can apply for permanent resident visa on Humanitarian and Compassionate ground, who are currently living in Canada and are not eligible to apply from within Canada for permanent residence in any of these classes:
- Spouse or Common-law partner;s
- Protected person; or
- Temporary resident permit holder.
and also if you think you have hard time if you leave Canada.
The interested Candidates are requested to contact us by phone or e-mail for appointment in your convenient time.
Thanks for choosing Global Immigration Consultancy Services